Pages

Saturday 8 November 2008

Rosie Dee's challenge 7

I know this is only a simple LO, but it's one I've been wanting to do for ages (and I still don't consider myself to be a scrapper, so still tend to do cards out of preference). Anyway, challenge 7 on Rosie Dee (I know, I know, challenge 8 will be over tomorrow and I'm only just doing 7!!) was to make a LO any size, but not 12 x 12. So I've done a 12 x 6.

The background paper is Shan Lawrence British Beach (very appropriate!) matted on to Craft Creations pale blue texture. The letters are Thickers vinyl. In case you can't see it very well, the word in brackets at the top is 'BRITISH' - says it all for this summer. You can see it clearly if you click on the picture to make it larger.

The photo of the deckchairs was one I took while on holiday in Eastbourne and at the time I thought it was crying out to be scrapped.

A simple LO, but I had fun doing it - thanks for the challenge to do something different.



6 comments:

  1. Wow Hazel you have done sooooo much lovely stuff recently! You certainly have been busy and its all fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hazel, this is lovely, the soft colours are just perfect for a seasidey lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Hazel and the colouring just reflect the weather you had X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an eye for a fab photo Hazel!

    Thanks for taking part in our challenge, it's great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness hazel that is lovely, i love your photo of the deckchairs, very british lol
    thank you for joining in, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated