Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2009

BF Dragon CJ

Having joined the new CJ group on BF last month, the next one needs to be posted on Saturday 14 March, which, of course, is when I'm having my Tearfund sale. I needed to get this done, so I set aside some time this morning - then I can concentrate on things for Saturday.

Leigh has made a superb CJ about Dragons, but I confess that when I first saw it I wasn't sure what on earth I was going to do for this.

Thanks to DCWV, this has come together OK - I hope Leigh will like it.

The papers are Far East, the epoxy stickers are Once upon a time, plus clipart picture and info from the internet:




4 comments:

  1. you have done a lovely job Hazel. Its me next and I am so looking forward to this one! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely, Hazel - a difficult topic though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers for the theme and you found some fab dragon images - great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree you've done a superb job Hazel. Love your dragon images. Don't know if I can follow that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated