Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Vintage hat

Last night I started making some notebooks - I got as far as covered the fronts of some, including this one which fits challenge 51 on My Time to Craft 'hats' and also the current challenge on Kaboodle Doodle of 'vintage'.

The background paper is DCWV and the image is a glittered rub on (can't see the glitter on here, but it adds a subtle sheen of pink and green to the hat and bow. I added a couple of gems on the hat and bow, as well as in the flower centres:

Although the notebook hasn't yet been finished I thought I'd show it now before the next challenge goes up on My Time to Craft.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been so busy lately Hazel. I've got abit behind with my blog hopping of late. Some beautiful cards here : )
    lis x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty...love the little girl in the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel I think your notebooks are pure heaven. Such a great idea for a small gift. Thanks for the inspiration. Best wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that vintage hat, perfect. Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodles challenge. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us in the Kaboodle Doodles challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated