Pages

Saturday 11 April 2009

365 cards day 41: feel better Friday

Day 41 challenge on 365 was to make a 'get well' card with five flowers on it. I wasn't sure whether to count the layered blooms as one or not, so I did, so there are at least five flowers on my card.

The flowers were still on my worktop from making the Diamond wedding card, so I thought the background papers went well (the papers were a magazine freebie - been in the box for far too long!)

Btw, it's the scan that's crooked, not the card.

6 comments:

  1. pretty card...the flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! Lovely use of cutting papers and adding die cuts and embellishments here. Thanks for sharing your use of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Hazel - laughed at your crooked scan, it doesn't look crooked to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You done lots of lovely cards Hazel...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy again Hazel! Lovely colourful cards you have made.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated