Pages

Friday 24 April 2009

A bit of therapeutic crafting

Having said that I would get back to more crafting, things changed because John's gone into hospital (to do with his toe ulcer/foot). However, this morning I've squeezed in a bit of 'me' time and made my inchies for the May 'faces' swap on BF.

I used one of my favouriteJudiKins stamps:



I stamped on to shrink plastic (with pink patterns) with Brilliance pearlescent crimson and then mounted on to Fancy Pants Heavenly paper, which is double sided so I was able to mount on one side and then on the other (you can see the patterns on the shrink plastic more clearly if you click on the picture to make it larger).

I hadn't worked with shrink plastic for a while, so I enjoyed doing these.

11 comments:

  1. Best wishes to John for a speedy recovery Hazel.

    Hugs to you both.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them Hazel. I love shrink plastic but haven't used mine for ages... maybe I will get it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending hugs Hazel. So glad you found a little time for some craft therapy!

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice Hazel...I too will revisit my shrink plastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out great Hazel, that stamp looks fab shrunk down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent used SP for a long time but now I've got the urge to, these look great. Hope your hubs gets well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about John's toe/leg problems. Hope he is better soon and home with you again. Your inchies are fabulous, I look forward to receiving mine in May :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab inchies Hazel, that stamp is perfect for them. Hugs to you and John xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel your inchies look lovely.

    Sending you special hugs & praying for you both. Gez. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab inches Hazel. Special prayers to you and John. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hazel your faces are lovely - fab take on the theme, can't wait to see them irl xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated