Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Green accordion card

For challenge 49 on 365 cards, Vicky gave instructions to make an accordion card. I'd never made one before and I must admit that I forgot to put the ribbon through first, so I did have to adapt mine, but I don't think it's too bad for a first attempt.

Now I've made one, I think I could do another one properly! It's good to try something different.

The theme this week on Inspire Me Thursday is 'green' so that is why I chose that colour as the predominant one for this card.




6 comments:

  1. Such the sweet and fun Accordion Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Hazel - can't believe its your 1st one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job Hazel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna

    You're doing be=rilliantly love the card today and I've not tried that technique either!

    Missing your postings at Tanda forum :(

    TC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's a fab card Hazel, I think I need to nip over there for the instructions. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated