Pages

Sunday 21 March 2010

BF March ATCs

This is the sketch we were given for the March ATC swap on Bubbly Funk forum:

I really enjoyed doing these - I made seven of them.

The top and bottom based pieces started off as pink paper and was stamped with a couple of Anna Griffin background stamps - I particularly like the bottom one that really looks like patterned paper when stamped - the darker colour is the ink - I used Brilliance pearlescent crimson.

The side pieces on the right were cut with nestie dies - papers are Anna Griffin - 'dream' was computer generated, with the addition of ribbons and a button.

4 comments:

  1. Great ATC design, love the partial Nesties for the sentiment panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty Hazel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely Hazel, I like the toning colours.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated