Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

When Santa got stuck up the chimney ...


Week 18 (a couple of weeks ago) on Facebook Sunday's with Santa was 'humour'. So this made me think of the song 'When Santa got stuck up the chimney' and it was a good opportunity to use one of my fun Christmas stamps (one by Anita that I bought some years ago). I inked with memento tuxedo black and coloured with spectrum noir CR10. I cut with a nestie die which I edged with spectrum noir DR3.

I followed the sketch for Merry Monday 63 (I was surprised to see that I was chosen as the top pic for last week's Merry Monday and will be their guest next week):


I printed the song and then added the banners using my Die-namics fishtail dies, writing Ho! Ho! Ho! by hand. The sparkly, shiny brads are by Teresa Collins.


This is also for:

Facebook A card a day
Crimbo crackers 41: kids (think any child would like this)
Lizzy's & Tamesis Christmas challenge 7: Santa comes

11 comments:

  1. Totally cute image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats a grat card with a wonderful Image.
    Thanks for playing with L&T Christmas Challenge
    Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Hazel, what a fun idea. Congrats of being Top Pick. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard that song, Hazel. Thanks for sharing it! How fun! Congratulations on your win last week and thanks for sharing with us again at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. Many thanks for the participation with the Challenge from Lizzy and Tamesis.

    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful card Hazel - love the verse on the front of the card! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card...clever idea! So glad you won last week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cuteness!!! Thanks for playing at Merry Monday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, Hazel! Love the little poem and your Santa image!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and great song too! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations,
    and thank you for joining at the Lizzys and Tamesis Christmas Challenge.
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated