Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Joining the design team at The Christmas Challenge


Yay! I was asked if I would like to join the design team at The Christmas Challenge (they have just changed their name - used to be Lizzy's & Tamesis Christmas challenge).

My first card as part of the team is up on the blog here together with a welcome.


I've already shown this card here - but at that time I couldn't say that I had joined the design team because it wasn't 'official' then.

It would be lovely if you could go and have a look and enter challenge 10: Christmas music inspiration.

My card, of course, was inspired by the song made famous by Bing Crosby: 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas'.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on Your DT with The Christmas challenge. Have been across and taken a look. Now to come up with a song for a card!
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats :) beautiful card and i will check out the challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. félicitation pour cette nouvelle dt, je ne connaissais pas ce défi...biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting onto the design team. Your first card for the team is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated