Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Oh deer ... not again!


I promise this is the last of the deer (well, for now, anyway - lol!). This one is mounted on to an 8 x 8 card because it's a large heart - the inner heart panel has been raised with 3D foam, although it doesn't look like it here. Once again, all supplies are from last year's Hunkydory kit (there's still lots of it left, but I don't think there are any more deer - phew!)


This is for:

Crimbo crackers 44: you've had it how long? (too long! bought it June last year)
Fab 'n' funky 176: animals
Challenges 4 everybody 23: anything goes
There she goes 212: anything goes
Sister act 12: anything goes
DL.ART June: anything goes
Inspire me Fridays 108
52 card pickup 2.25

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I think I may need to start my Christmas cards now and enter your challenges. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Loving the deer! Thank you for playing along this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Hazel

    Thank you for joining this week at Fab'n'Funky

    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh a lovely christmas card !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, I love the way you framed the image! I'm impressed you're already thinking about Christmas! Glad you stopped by Sister Act this week!

    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated