Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Christmas in green


Once again the other day I used the lovely Papermania Urban Home by Christmas stamp which I inked with memento cottage ivy and, this time, I didn't heat emboss - stamped directly on to the card blank. I just added the washi tape top and bottom.

This is a large stamp so I used my Rare Earth load n fold so that I could re-ink if any bits weren't stamped well - it's good to be able to do that.



This is for:

Make my Monday 128: clean and simple
Shopping our stash 426: KISS
Paperminutes 652: direct to paper
Try it on Tuesday (Tuesday taggers): words/or numbers
613 avenue create 236: anything goes + option: use washi
12 months link up 68: anything goes
Merry little Christmas 25: anything Christmas goes
QKR stampede 402: anything goes
The artistic stamper August: anything goes
Word art Wednesday 451: anything goes
Crafting happiness 60: anything goes
Krafty chicks 518: anything goes

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Hazel! Thanks so much for your delightful response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Christmas words and CAS card thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design! Thanks for accepting the challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I haven't even thought about Christmas yet...maybe I should! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of Washi Hazel!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project, thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - that stamp is great.

    Thanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated