Pages

Monday 7 January 2008

Blog candy winner

I wrote everyone's name on a small piece of paper and folded them all in the same way and put them in a bowl. John then stirred them around and picked one:



and the winner is:



Well done, Pat. Please let me know your details and I'll get the candy into the post for you (I've clicked on your username, but there is no access to a blog, so I need you to get in touch).

And a huge thank you to everyone for all your comments. It has been fun hearing about your worst and best purchases during 2007. I recognise a few things that I could add to both of my lists - and I'm beginning to think that perhaps I ought to get those small cuttlebug embossing folders out and have another go and actually using them!

Happy purchasing and crafting during 2008!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun picking the winner as well as reading the comments! Congrats Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving us the chance to participate. Congratulations Pat.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated