Pages

Thursday 10 July 2008

CBC ice cream sundae challenge 055

Ah, I thought, I've got just the right papers for this challenge - I remembered there's some paper in the BG cupcake range with ice creams all over it - then I discovered that I'd used it all recently.

So, in the end, this isn't exactly ice cream sundae, but it's summery strawberries, so I hope it will count. The main double-sided paper is from K & Co Berry sweet range and the stripey and spotty strips are from a DCWV paper. The embellishments - officially hearts, but I thought they might be seen as strawberries (whichever, they seemed to look OK) were some that I've had for ages - cut off a cheap bag from Primark.

1 comment:

  1. Both gorgeous cards Hazel. Although there are no ice-creams in the 2nd card it feels & looks more like a sundae for me. X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated