Pages

Thursday 10 July 2008

JB July challenge 2: flower power

Yesterday, Sue set this challenge on JB: OK ladies a REALLY easy challenge for this wet Wednesday. I need a card with FLOWERS - couldn't be easier.

I haven't done many JB challenges for a while - just like me to start with the most recent one!

The other day I had a session of inking and embossing pieces of card. I used various cuttlebug embossing folders, including this paisley one. I wasn't sure what to use this particularly piece on, but I found a gatefold card - quite unusual to have the fold across a landscape A6 card. I've added some embossed tezxtured rub ons (they look much more textured irl) and put one on the inside of the card where the gate fold opens. The card blank itself has a bit of a gold iridescent sheen to it, which doesn't show in th photo:





Thanks, Sue, for a challenge that spurred me on to use a piece of the embossed card.

3 comments:

  1. That embossing is really pretty ....lovely card! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! This one's my fave - love the effect you've got with the CB folder and the rich colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are even richer irl

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated