Pages

Thursday 10 July 2008

CBC template 053

Having made my box for the 6 cards for the Think Pink challenge 1, I had the piece of card spare that had cut out the aperture on the box lid.

I remembered that on CBC there was a template challenge (CBCC053) that featured an oval shape and I thought that my cut out piece of card could be used on a card for this challenge.



So I stamped it with Archival plum, using another of the foam stamps I recently acquired, inked the edges, and mounted on to a piece of BG sugared. The strip of ribbon is just a stray piece I had in my box that just fitted in nicely with th colours.

The card is actually square, although the photo makes it look an odd shape!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamp and the rich plum colour suits it perfectly! Thans for joining in on the template challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated